Welcome to the Family Life Center of Auglaize County
Looking for answers? Worried about an unplanned pregnancy? You have questions about
pregnancy, adoption, parenting, or STI’s you'll be met with care and confidentiality.
We are here to listen, give you truthful answers, and support.
At the Family Life Center, we understand that you may need to think through all
your options and to feel free to share what’s on your mind. We will listen without
judging you and in complete confidence.
If you think you could be pregnant, there are some questions that you might need
answers to right now…
When Should I take a Pregnancy Test at the Family Life Center?
- Verification for the Health Department or for Medicaid.
- When you have missed a period.
- To Confirm a Home Pregnancy Test.
- When you have symptoms of pregnancy.
Am I Really Pregnant?
The simple and accurate way to confirm your pregnancy is to have a laboratory rated
pregnancy test. The Family Life Center can provide one for you, free of charge,
and also let you know how far along you are.
What are my Options?
We know that an unplanned pregnancy can create a lot of questions with no easy answers.
There is hope in every situation, let us help you understand your options. Because
we believe that everyone should have access to this information...
- All of our services are free.
- There are no income requirements.
- There is no application process.
- There is no insurance billing!