The Family Life Center of Auglaize County is a Christ-centered ministry that provides education and services to support the sanctity of human life.
Commitment of Care
1. Clients of the center are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Clients of the center are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
3. Clients of the center always receive honest and open answers.
4. Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
6. Clients of the center receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
7. This center does not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but is committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
8. All advertising and communications by the center are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services offered by the center.
9. We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients
10. We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
11. We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
12. Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
13. All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.